Photo, Print, Drawing Wife of tenant farmer who’ll take part under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana.
As they are now living in the borders of the town and now have usage of town facilities, here is the only faucet inside your home
Concerning this product
Rights & Access
The articles for the Library of Congress Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives have been in the domain that is public are able to utilize and reuse.
Line of credit: Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Black-and-White Negatives.
For information regarding reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, along with usage of the initial things, see: U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Black & White Photographs – Rights and Restrictions Information
For guidance about compiling complete citations consult Citing sources that are primary.
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations. For information, see U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Ebony & White Photographs http: //www. Loc.gov/rr/print/res/071_fsab. Html
- Reproduction quantity: LC-USF33-011898-M3 (b&w movie nitrate neg. ) LC-DIG-fsa-8a24822 (digital file from original neg. )
- Call quantity: LC-USF33- 011898-M3 P&P LOT 1688 (matching photographic printing)
- Access Advisory: —
If a picture is showing, you can easily install it your self. (Some pictures display just as thumbnails outside of the Library of Congress as a result of liberties considerations, however you get access to bigger size images on location. )
Instead, you can buy copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- If your electronic image is displaying: The characteristics associated with digital image partially depend on whether or not it ended up being created from the first or an intermediate such as for example a copy negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction Number field above carries a reproduction quantity that starts with LC-DIG. Then there is a digital image that was made directly from the original and is of sufficient resolution for publication purposes that are most.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: the reproduction can be used by you quantity to get a content from Duplication Services. It shall be produced through the supply placed in the parentheses following the number.
Only if black-and-white (“b&w”) sources are detailed and also you want a duplicate color that is showing tint (presuming the initial has any), it is possible to generally buy an excellent content associated with the initial in color by citing the phone call quantity listed above and like the catalog record (“About This Item”) together with your demand.
Cost listings, email address, and purchase types can be obtained regarding the Duplication Services internet site.
Usage of Originals
Please use the next steps to find out whether you will need to fill down a call slide into the images and Photographs researching area to look at the initial item(s). In some instances, a surrogate (substitute image) can be obtained, often in the shape of an electronic digital image, a duplicate printing, or microfilm.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image is supposed to be noticeable regarding the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the electronic image in choice to requesting the first. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading space in the Library of Congress. In certain full situations, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be found when you’re away from Library of Congress due to the fact product is liberties limited or is not examined for liberties limitations. As being a conservation measure, we generally try not to provide a initial product whenever an electronic image is present. When you have a compelling explanation to begin to see the initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the initial is just too delicate to provide. For instance, cup and movie negatives that are photographic especially at the mercy of harm. Also they are simpler to see on the web where they’ve been presented as good pictures. )
- No, the product just isn’t digitized. Please head to no. 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call quantity fields above indicate that the non-digital surrogate exists, such as for example microfilm or content images?
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct you to definitely this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate will not occur. Please visit #3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as a convenience, and may even never be accurate or complete.
Chicago citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer who’ll engage under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
APA citation design:
Lee, R., professional photographer. (1938) spouse of tenant farmer who’ll take part under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. United States Of America, 1938. Nov. Photograph Retrieved through the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
MLA citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer who’ll take part under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. As they reside in the borders of the town and possess usage of town facilities, here is the only tap inside your home. Nov. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.